Published by Blavatsky Study Center. Online Edition copyright 2007.
The Stanzas of Dzyan
The Book of Dzyan is the name given by H.P. Blavatsky to the secret source of the stanzas given in her book The Secret Doctrine.
"The Stanzas set forth a cosmogenesis and anthropogenesis which, in their sweep and detail, leave far behind any existing record of such things from the past; they cannot be explained as the clever piecing together of the disconnected archaic fragments still preserved in sacred books and classical authors; they have an individuality of their own, and yet they bear the hall-mark of an antiquity and the warrant of an economy which the Western world thinks to have long passed away. Further, they are set in an atmosphere of commentary apparently translated or paraphrased from Far Eastern tongues, producing a general impression of genuineness that is difficult for a scholar who has sufficiently overcome his initial prejudices to study them, to withstand." G.R.S. Mead.
Below are some valuable links on the Stanzas of Dzyan:
- Cosmic Evolution: Seven Stanzas translated with Commentaries from the Secret Book of Dzyan from The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky
- Cosmic Evolution: In Seven Stanzas translated from the Book of Dzyan
- Anthropogenesis: Stanzas translated with Commentaries from the Secret Book of Dzyan from The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky
- Synopsis of the First Seven Stanzas
- The Stanzas of Dzyan (reprinted from The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky)
- The Book of Dzyan by David Pratt
- The Book of Dzyan Research Reports by David Reigle